How It Works
GreenDrop® is easy, convenient, eco-friendly.
GreenDrop® accepts gently used clothing and household goods on behalf of a number of nonprofit and charity partners.
You can schedule a home pick-up or you can bring your items to a convenient GreenDrop® location — where an onsite attendant will remove them from your vehicle. After we receive your donations (thank you), you can download a tax receipt for your records.
Call us at 1-888-944-DROP if you are a business or have over 40 bags to donate.
- Make sure all items are accepted by GreenDrop® and weigh less than 50 lbs. See accepted items list.
- Please bag or box your donations.
- Clearly label your donations: "Donations for _____ (nonprofit partner)" and mark appropriate items as FRAGILE.
- Place your donations in a visible and easy place by the road for pick up by 7 a.m. on the day of your scheduled pick up. We cannot provide a specific pick up time. (Drivers cannot enter driveways or alleyways.)
- Ensure donations are protected from inclement weather, bugs, etc.
- Ensure donations are not placed near non-donation items (strolleres, patio furniture, toys, etc.)
- If you no longer need your pickup, you may cancel from the My Account page, emailing us, or calling us.
Donation Drop Off
- Pack donations in large bags or sealed boxes.
- Mark appropriate items as “FRAGILE”.
- Ensure donations are not placed near non-donation items in your trunk.
- Drive up and provide the attendant access to your car trunk to remove donations.
- You can download a tax receipt online for your records.